WEDDING IN PUGLIA
Fabulous masserias, sunny weather 350 days a year and crystal blue water – your Italian dream will come true here in Puglia.
Weddings in Puglia is a new trend. Chief editors of Vogue and New York trendsetters, Australian and Indian businessmen are coming here to have fun on their most important day in life and then recall the perfect wedding in Italy.
Puglia is one of the new wedding destinations in Italy, and therefore exclusive. Endlesssea, charming countryside and famous “masserias” are ideal locations for beach weddings, rustic weddings or an elegant ceremony in a castle. It will be your stylish and exclusive wedding in Italy.
Why choose Puglia for your wedding?
- The region is famous for its hospitality.
- Puglia has 360 sunny days and rarely rains, so every period is perfect to get married.
- It is considered the most “delicious” region of Italy.
- Here your guests will be more than happy because here the high level of cuisine is in priority. The variety of dishes will surprise you.
- In Puglia, you can have a wedding ceremony by the crystal clear blue sea, in a beautiful medieval villa, in the middle of olives or in a fabulous authentic masseria.
- Puglia has got beautiful white cities in which you will make an unforgettable wedding photo session like Ostuni, Polignano, Monopoli or Locorotondo.
- Exclusively in this region, you’ll live the fairy-tale in the town of trulli of Alberobello.
- Civil weddings with all the legal procedure.
- Same sex weddings (gay & lesbian wedding).
- Symbolic weddings.
- Religious weddings.